Rajuk approval drawing for SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT
Rajuk approval drawing for SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT FOR LARGE AND SPECIALIZED PROJECT
Preparation of Rajuk approval drawing for “Large Scale Project Permit drawing” or বৃহদায়তন বা বিশেষ ধরনের প্রকল্পের জন্য বিশেষ প্রকল্পের ছাড়পত্র under DMINB 2008 is an ambiguous task for most of the practicing Architects. On the other hand in this Rajuk approval drawing many data and information should be provided without providing the total design. A drawing that can fulfill the whole criteria becomes a problem for practicing architects. Here we tried to mention and explain all required features for a correct Special & Large Scale Project approval drawing.
Click here to download a sample SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT DRAWING file
Following is the Minimum requirement for Rajuk approval drawing of “Special Project Permit for Large and Specialized Project” or “বৃহদায়তন বা বিশেষ ধরনের প্রকল্পের জন্য বিশেষ প্রকল্পের ছাড়পত্র” under Dhaka Mahanagar Imarat Nirman Bidhimala-2008.
IF YOU PREPARE YOUR RAJUK APPROVAL DRAWING CONSIDERING THE FOLLOWING POINTS THEN YOUR FILE WILL NOT REJECTED DUE TO DRAWING RELATED ISSUES.
First of all we want to clarify that, though this type of drawing is called CONCEPTUAL DRAWING as per DMINB 2008 but the fact is you have to prepare this drawing after completing the total design and entire Rajuk Approval drawing. To prepare this type of drawing you have to arrange and input your information collecting from the finalized Rajuk drawing and 250m Area digital survey Map. NO ELEVATION, SECTIONS OR FLOOR PLANS should be submitted in this drawing sheet. One has to provide the following items for Approval drawing for SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT FOR LARGE AND SPECIALIZED PROJECT
Calculation of FAR
Here we did not discuss about the detail process of FAR Calculation. In this article we focus features which should be considered during preparation of approval drawing.
- Make a sheet of A4 or A3 size, which contains detail area summary with FAR calculation. This sheet should be undersigned by concern Architect and landowner(s).
To know more about preparation of FAR Calculation Table please click here to visit our previous article
RAJUK APPROVAL DRAWING 250m RADIUS SITE PLAN (SCALE: 1:1000)
- At first you have perform a digital survey of 250m radius area of your proposed plot.
- You can also prepare this map with the help of MS Mouza map
- Mention Building height of all adjacent buildings in the map.
- Mention all natural elements, Heritage Building, Rail line, Highway, KPI etc those are situated within 250m radius.
- If your site surrounding has no existence of the above elements then Mention that “NO NATURAL ELEMENTS & HERITAGE BUILDINGS ARE SITUATED WITHIN 250m DIAMETER OF THE PROPOSED SITE.”
- You have to Mention Garbage Collection point of City Corporation within this area.
- Mention all road width within this 250m area.
- Please Mark your Proposed Site With Hatch and Mention all Dimensions of the Site.
- You should mention the Affected area for Road widening.
- Also mention all information as per Layout Plan.
LAYOUT PLAN (SCALE = 1:200)
- In this Sheet Layout Plan should contain more information rather than the Rajuk Approval drawings.
- You have to Mark site dimension of every side as per Land-use Clearance survey map. In case of Planned Housing Area dimension should follow the map attached with allotment letter.
- Size of Plot should be equal or less than the size mentioned in the land paper. Size should not be greater than size mentioned in land paper though the plot is larger in practical situation.
- Mark Electric Line. WASA supply line, Gas supply line, DCC Drain line, Sewerage Line along with the front road. Make a legend for these information.
- Mark the position of the electric pole, WASA connection point, TITAS riser point situated or proposed in your site.
- Also mention the load / Capacity of the proposed consumption of Electricity, Water and Gas for your Total Building.
- Show Garbage collection point of your site and mention the distance of DCC Garbage collection from your site.
- If adjacent road is less than 20′ then mark the affected area for widening the road.
- Draftsperson should mention all Existing Road Width upon the road
- Please Mention all Proposed Road Width upon the road
- You have to put dimension of all setback distance.
- You have to Mark Entry & Exit location.
- If your building has basement then show basement outline
- If your building has basement then show SHORE PILING.
- Mark Lift, Stair and Water reservoir location.
- Mark dimension of Void/Ventilation Shaft.
- Draw Inspection pit and septic tank with sewerage line.
- Mark level of your plot level with respect to the road level.
- Mention & Mark amount of Green area of mandatory open space
- Please Mark total length of personal road (If any).
- Mention the roof top level (in metre) upon the hatched building outline plan.
- Mention all slab levels in this plan. Like Guard room, Parking Roof/Slab, Void Slab etc.
MOUZA MAP (SCALE= 1:4000)
- Draw Mouza map as per Land-use Clearance Certificate.
- If the approved LUC has multiple Mouza map then draw all of them and mark the proposed plot.
- Mention Dag number and holding number.
RAJUK APPROVAL DRAWING TITLE BOX for SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT FOR LARGE AND SPECIALIZED PROJECT
- In this drawing sheet you should mention CONCEPTUAL DRAWING FOR SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT FOR LARGE AND SPECIALIZED PROJECT
- If your LUC mentioned any old building in Map then Mention “After Demolishing the (X)-storied old building Revised and Proposed Building Plan” in the starting of Project Name.
- Mention CS Plot number, Mouza Name, Thana name and Holding Number of the proposed plot
- Mention names of all Landowners
- For Building more than 6 storied Signature of Rajuk enlisted Civil Engineer is required.
When you prepare drawing SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT FOR LARGE AND SPECIALIZED PROJECT or বৃহদায়তন বা বিশেষ ধরনের প্রকল্পের জন্য বিশেষ প্রকল্পের ছাড়পত্র please cross check your drawing with above all points. Hope you will be benefitted.
2 thoughts on “Rajuk approval drawing for SPECIAL PROJECT PERMIT”
Very Helpful article. Thanks for the effort
Comments are closed.