Aman Economic Zone Mosque | Nakshabid Architects
- Aman Economic Zone Mosque is a milestone architecture for Bangladeshi Mosque Structures. Innovative and exceptional design approach is proposed by the Architect of this project.
Project: Aman Mosque at Aman Economic Zone
- Location: Sonargaon, Narayanganj
- Consultant: Nakshabid Architects
- Principal Architect: Bayejid Mahbub Khondker
- Team Members: Samiul Alam Emad, Shibaji Bagchi
- Name of the Client: Aman Group
- Site Area: 7788.96 sqm.
- Total built up area: 1492.27 sqm.
- Year of Commencement: 2016
- Year of Completion: 2021
- Project Cost: 4 crores BDT
This mosque is a different approach of Mosque architecture in Bangladesh. Column free large interior gives it a different ambiance.
PC: Ajoy Das & Nakshabid
Copyright @ Nakshabid Architects